The Complete Project Management eBook & Video Course Bundle
Jira 8 Essentials [eBook]
- Experience level required: All levels
- Length of time users can access this course: Lifetime
Jira 8 Essentials [eBook]
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Patrick Li is the cofounder of AppFusions and works there as a senior engineer. AppFusions is one of the leading Atlassian experts, specializing in integration solutions with many enterprise applications and platforms, including IBM Connections, Jive, Google Apps, and more. He has worked in the Atlassian ecosystem for over 9 years, developing products and solutions for the Atlassian platform and providing expert consulting services. He has authored many books and video courses covering Jira 4 to 8. He has extensive experience in designing and deploying Atlassian solutions from the ground up and customizing existing deployments for clients across verticals such as healthcare, software engineering, financial services, and government agencies.
Atlassian Jira enables effective bug tracking for your software and mobile applications and provides tools to track and manage tasks for your projects. Jira Essentials is a comprehensive guide, now updated to Jira 8 to include enhanced features such as updates to Scrum and Kanban UI, additional search capabilities, and changes to Jira Service Desk. This eBook delves into the different issues that can arise in your projects. You’ll explore fields, including custom fields, and learn to use them for more effective data collection. The book also covers workflows and business processes and guides you in setting up incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 420 pages
- Get a high-level view of Jira
- Explore Jira's 3 different products: Core, Software & Service Desk
- Understand the components that make up the overall architecture of Jira
- Understand Jira's data hierarchy & how to design and work with projects
- Create new screens from scratch & customize them to suit your requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
CompTIA Project+ Certification Guide [eBook]
Mastering Redmine Second Edition [eBook]
Redmine Cookbook [eBook]
Redis Essentials [eBook]
Mastering JIRA 7 [eBook]
Jira 8 Recipes [Video]
Jira 8 Administration Cookbook [eBook]
Creating & Running an Agile Project in JIRA [Video]
ServiceNow IT Operations Management [Video]
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.